JOINING OUR FAMILY
Searching for the right childcare provider is no easy feat, but once you find the right fit, you and your family can have peace of mind that your child is learning, growing, and having fun. Becoming a member of the Tiny Hearts family includes the following steps:
1. Find a school near you.
2. Learn more about our Programs and tuition rates at your preferred location.
3. Book your tour! Visit your center of choice and take a guided tour of the facility. At this point, our knowledgeable and friendly staff will answer any questions you may have.
4. Review the Parent Handbook and complete the Waitlist Application.
5. Upon enrollment, you will receive the next steps regarding your child's registration.
By age five, children cultivate 85% of their intellect, personality, and skills.
- Council on Children and Families
First few days of school can be tough. The first day can be filled with anxiety over the unknown and maybe even have a few tears too. Not just for the kids! Our focus is ensuring the child care acclimation process is as welcoming and worry free as possible. We will always be available throughout each day should you have any concerns.
What to Expect on Day #1
When arriving at Tiny Hearts Academy for the first time you can expect to receive the following documents and procedures:
First you will be asked to provide a password for secure checking in and checking out of your child. This is required for each family member or authorized contact who will at some point drop off or pick up your child.
You will then receive your emergency contact card for all authorized contacts.
At this point you will also receive your Welcome Packet containing all the information you would expect to receive on your child’s first day of school at a new preschool, these items include:
Letter From Your Child’s Teacher
Classroom Daily Schedule
Forms To Be Completed For File
4. Your child’s teacher will then give you an introduction and navigation of the classroom.
5. Daily reports will be communicated to you at the end of each day with a run-down of your child's day.
Of course, it doesn’t stop there. Open communication is encouraged, our team is always available to answer any questions you may have.